ASHI ONLINE All Ages CPR/AED / First-Aid certification using Remote Skills Verification.
This class is available and will remain an option indefinitely. It can be taken online anywhere in the United States. This requires a live video chat session and participant must have equipment. We can ship equipment to you for use for a small fee. Please purchase that additional ticket option. Successful participants will earn a nationally recognized ASHI All Ages CPR/AED / First-Aid certificate. This IS CONSIDERED A HANDS-ON COURSE and meets all employer and other governing body’s guidelines and requirements. The payment for this course is non-refundable.
ASHI’s CPR and AED / First-Aid training course is designed specifically for laypeople, and is an excellent choice for CPR and defibrillator training in both community and workplace settings. This extremely flexible program will help prepare individuals to respond to sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) and choking incidents.
Individuals who are not healthcare providers or professional rescuers but who desire, or are required, to be certified in CPR and the use of an AED:
Emergency response teams in business and industry
Adult residential care personnel
Click here for more information!
ASHI with REMOTE SKILLS VERIFICATION (RSV). Here are the facts:
- Offered for all courses to the BLS level.
- Successful participants earn full 2 year certification.
- Students can choose to keep the manikins and supplies or ship them back after their remote skills verification session.
- Highly Competitive Pricing!
- RSV will be a permanent training and certification option.
- ACCEPTED by Employers and other Governing Bodies and Organizations as it includes Hands-On skills!